The Divertimento No. 15, K. 287 was composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in 1777 to commemorate the name day of Countess Maria Antonia Lodron, a family friend and member of the Salzburg aristocracy.
This divertimento is scored for strings and 2 horns.
This divertimento consists of 6 movements:
- Allegro (in B-flat major and in sonata form)
- Tema con variazioni (Andante) (theme and 6 variations, where the theme and all the variations are in F major)
- Menuetto - Trio (in B-flat major and in ternary form, trio in G minor)
- Adagio (in E-flat major and in sonata form)
- Menuetto - Trio (in B-flat major and in ternary form, trio in E-flat major)
- Andante - Allegro molto (in B-flat major, beginning with an introductory instrumental recitative, and in sonata rondo form)